1. Easily accessible: Euro-Atlantic space (NATO member) with good direct air connections from most of European capitals & important cities.
2. Visibly ascending trend of development of the infrastructure and event market share: an enhancing professional expertise in meeting planning, management and specialized services.
3. Advanced process of introducing international MICE standards: growing interest for foreign and domestic investments in event infrastructure.
4. Main international hotel chains and multinational corporations already present in Romania.
5. High degree of individual and public security: no terrorist hits and wars, with a stability of the political, administrative, military and economic environment.
6. Value for money: the meeting places have top standards, with first class services and a great price-quality ratio.
7. Tradition and progress: back into the future – Romania benefits from its still living traditions, combining them with the contemporary life and trends.
8. Food & wine: tasty food, red or white wines, various liquors will determine you to come back.
9. Action & relaxation: in Romania you can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities and more than 70 spas.
10. Year around destination: unspoiled natural, cultural and historical values of a generous diversity, including an intense artistic life and highly creative ideas for social programs connected to events and incentives.
Romania’s Landscape is:
• 31% Mountains;
• 36% Hills & plateaux;
• 33% Plains;
• 3,7% Rivers & lakes;
and that the:
• Black Sea Coast is 245 km long;
• the highest mountain peak – Moldoveanu – is 2544m;
• and the total number of lakes is 3.500